Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Snow Geese

Ah, 'tis that time of year when the Snow Geese come to the Skagit Valley. They are so pretty when they flock together like this. They were close to the road so I stopped to take pictures. I noticed a sign for hunters. That made me mad, but that is what people do around here. I couldn't shoot anything, but I sure love my meat!


I got home and was going through my mail and heard Elliott talking to me. I looked down and saw this. He is such a character! He was talking when I snapped this photo. He was saying, "Hi Leslie, how is Bilbo doing?". Kids and cats have more fun with the packaging than they do the toys! Until they turn 13 that is.
Well I must get to printing out the Christmas Carols. I am taking a group to the local nursing home for Christmas Caroling tomorrow night! Wanna come?

"The problem with the designated driver program,
it's not a desirable job. But if you ever get sucked
into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night,
drop them off at the wrong house."
~ Jeff Foxworthy