Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yikes!!

Well I woke up today and planned out the day. I ate breakfast and dressed then cleaned out the bathroom and hall. The guys are coming over today to put in the bathroom and hall floor, and tomorrow they will come and rip up the carpet and floor in the rest of the house. NOT!!! They showed up today and started moving things out and said they will rip up everything today!! I wasn't ready at all!! (AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......calm down, Phyllis). Next week will be here and all will be done, so it will all work out!! I just wanted to get all the stuff out of my living room by tomorrow not today. But oh well. I also thought they were going to work through the weekend, but they are only here today and tomorrow, then finish next week. But I have all next week off too, so not to worry Phyllis!! It will be done soon enough, and all I have to do is enjoy the finished product and worry about paying for it the next few years!! I am going to put the trailer in the park tonight, and go camping tomorrow. The weather report.....
Today
Rain at times. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
Detail
Tonight
Showers. Lows in the upper 40s. South wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light.

Friday
Showers likely. Highs around 60. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
Detail
Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest wind around 10 mph.

Saturday
Rain likely. Highs around 60. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Detail
Saturday Night
Rain likely. Lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday
Rain likely. Highs in the lower 60s.

Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s.

Memorial Day
Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Highs around 60.

Monday Night
Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s.

Tuesday
Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.

Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s.

Wednesday
Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. &&

OH well, it is Memorial Day and that is the norm!! I'm used to it!! The best part is coming home to a shower and a nice comfortable bed!!
Later, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger,

Your blog "Yikes!!", leads me to believe you will find my information on bathroom vanities and other bathroom subjects to be beneficial.

You are also welcome to publish your own experiences on bathrooms in my free directory ... sharing your knowledge will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own blog. If you have a few minutes to spare, please have a look at my articles on bathrooms now!

Best Wishes
Emily