Monday, May 31, 2004

Memorial Day

Today is Memorial Day. Some people think of camping, picnics, a three day weekend, shopping, the beginning of Summer. I think of all that, but my heart is with the servicemen/women that paid the ultimate price for our freedom. God rest their souls!! Without them where would we be? I cannot imagine a life other than the one I am living today. I have the right to choose who and what I am! I can work wherever I want, schools are for my choosing, I can say what I please and go to the Church of my choice!! AMEN!!
Thank you to all who serve our Country!!
My father was in the Navy during World War Two. He joined when he was just a teen. My sister has a picture of him on her site. Go check out that handsome dude!! Hope everyone has a great day!!
I am back from camping and cramped in my torn apart house!! The floors are half done and I am sitting on bare plywood floors with all my furniture piled in my kitchen until tomorrow or Wednesday!! Geeze...but soon it will be done!! I will get back to my story when I am settled in.
Later, folks!!

Remember....Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.

No comments: