Saturday, May 29, 2004

Camping

I am home for a shower and to feed "Punkin". My floors are about 1/3 done and my house is all torn up and a mess!! But.....next week it will be DONE!!!!! YAHOO!!
I set the camp up yesterday and as soon as I got there the sun came out. I sat down and opened the trail mix I made, and two squirrels appeared and demanded food!! After a while we left and when we came back the trail mix that I had in a quart jar was on the ground with the cap screwed off!! The little beggars had chewed around the plastic jar lid and figured out how to twist the lid off!! Now that would've been fun to watch!! For dinner We grilled Teriyaki steaks and had rice, waldorf coleslaw and brocoli salad. It was nice all day and night. I woke up to rain early this morning, but by the time I got up and out of bed the rain had stopped.
Well back to the campsite!!

No comments: