Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sick to my stomach!!

I am sickened about the last few days of the news!! What we have done to the prisoners....Shame on the people that did it!!! As for blaming the president, well....that is like arresting the parents if their kids are caught doing drugs!! I mean really, isn't it the parents at fault for raising dopeheads? (Not...well I guess some are). The guilty should pay for their crimes!! I feel bad for their families. Double shame on the news media for showing the pictures over...and over...and over...and over!! They are as guilty as the accused!! Now the terrorists are trying to put the blame on that for the beheading execution of Nick Berg. They were going to kill him no matter what. As far as the news letting the world know the murder is on the internet, well congratulations, the terrorists get their way after all!! That is what they wanted, notoriety for their deed!! I refuse to watch that movie clip.. I do not need to watch and hear the last screaming moments of a defenseless young man's life!! People are watching the video and getting mad as hell. That is what the terrorists want!! I refuse to play their game!! Enough of this!! I put the world in my prayers and trust in God now.

I think I will just post fun things from now on. I much rather smile than frown.

Well now I have to go look for some fun things to post!!

Remember.....There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman...neither works.



No comments: