Monday, February 23, 2004

Dang Job!

My dang job is getting into my Blog time!! HAHAHAHA
Actually, I love my job and VERY thankful I have it. Time went by fast today and this week will be very busy. We are interviewing 36 people for two part-time Driver positions. Whew, how humbling.
I have worked hard all my life and finally have a comfortable job with great benefits. The job market on the Island here is not very good. So many people commute off the Island to their jobs, which keeps us in our job because they take the buses to work.
Spring is creeping up on us too. I see the Sweet Peas I planted last year that never came up are about two inches high now. Great I don't need to plant them this year. Cool. I just need to kill the slugs when they start sneaking out at night. When I was 6 or 7, I remember dad showing us how to melt the slugs with a salt shaker. We thought it was really cool, but mom didn't like it much. Her darling dainty little girls out getting a thrill by melting slugs with the salt shaker!! HAHAHAHA When I was 11, Dad also showed me how to blow my nose at the beach without using a kleenex. I thought it was pretty cool and told mom. HAHAHAHA she was FURIOUS!!
Well I am rambling, but wanted to say something!!