Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sherry!

51 years ago God smiled down at the earth and presented us with a baby girl they named Sherry. My brother met her and married her in 1976. She is the best thing that has happened to the Brett family. She is my best friend and a wonderful wife for my brother. They had one child (Galen) who got married July 4th this year. My brother is not doing too good today but knowing he has a wife by his side that loves him unconditionally is quite a blessing.


This is Sherry blowing out her candles on the melted cake. My sister bought the cake and put it in the car and stopped at another store and came home. Just in that short time the heat of the day melted the cake!! HAHAHAHA

My sister took this picture of my brother. They left right after. He was tired. They went to the Island County Fair and he was worn out. He is starting to hurt in different places now and that worries me.
Alot!

We take it one day at a time here. Pray for mercy and comfort for him please. Thanks.