Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Elliott guarding the new Bird condo


I have a new hobby. I love colorful birdhouses. I have 9 in the back yard and two in the front. I paid my neighbor to plant my whiskey barrel to make it look pretty, and he put trailing lavender colored geraniums in it along with other things that will bush and trail. I painted a two story birdhouse to match the plants. I looked out today and there was Elliott, guarding the birdhouse making sure no bird will go near it! I'm surprised he isn't sitting there really still with his mouth wide open!

As you've noticed, I have been lazy in posting. I have lost my enthusiasm. I want to write about my day, but I cannot write about work, and the rest of my energy is put on my brother. I have two weeks off coming up next week so I will catch you up then.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend!! We had warm weather a few days back! It is back to being cool and rainy here.