Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday

I came home from Church this morning and had steak and eggs (num), put a pot roast in the electric fry pan, then I went to bed to read for awhile. About 4 hours later I woke up and panicked. It was daylight and I wondered what time it was, I panicked and thought I was late for work. It was 5:07. Hmm, it is early, I don't need to be to work until 8:00. WAIT A MINUTE, I'm dressed! Egads, it is still Sunday!
I jumped up and smelled the pot roast (Or should I say beef jerky).
HAHAHAHA Oh well I might get a few sandwiches out of this.

We had the installation of our new Pastor tonight at 6:00, so I freshened up and got there in time to greet everyone with my CPAP mask lines all over my face. HAHAHAHA We are family here and we all love each other. It was a nice ceremony then we had dessert and coffee.
Now I need to get ready for the second phase of my Sunday napping and get to bed!
Hope everyone has a great week!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
But the second one is up to you and no one else.