Monday, October 27, 2003

EGADS, it is dark already!!! only 6:30. I like it though, it gives me time to sit and crochet without feeling guilty about the yard needing my attention. Not that I did anything about the yard in the summertime, but I sat here and felt guilty about it!! Some day it will all be concrete, gravel and brick!!!
It is supposed to get alot colder by Halloween!! I am going to wear a costume to work. Then go to my AA meeting with it. I might take my remote control Fart machine too, and place it under Joe T's chair and let everyone think he is being rude again!!! I will press it when we have our "moment of silence followed by the serenity prayer".
I did that about 5 years ago, and a gal is still mad at me for it!! HAHAHAHA

Actually I have a friend that is 88 years old, and deaf. She is in a wheelchair, and I take her to lunch with about 6 other gals. I am going to place the Fart machine in her purse behind her in the wheelchair and press it every once in awhile. She won't hear it, and everyone will think she is full of gas!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am a sick person and it doesn't take much to amuse me!!
STRESS RELIEF!!! Let the endorphines roll!!