Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Hibernating

It is Winter,
It is January,
It is has been dark all day for over a month,
either raining or snowing or foggy.
I am still here but nothing exciting to write about.
I had the Flu in November,
Mary Lou had the flu in December/January,
I'll post later.............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

P.S. HAHAHAHA I just saw an alert on my weather cast:

ALERT 1 - Non Precipitation Advisory
AIR STAGNATION OUTLOOK IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT
Issued: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:17 AM PST
Expires: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:30 AM PST

HAHAHAHAHA Only in Washington will we get an alert for clear skies!!!!
Isn't that what non precipitation advisory mean!! I better tell the boss we better close up shop....all the drivers will be blinded by the bright sun!!! HAHAHAHAHA