Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lust

LUST: ADULTERY -- SINFUL SEXUAL APPETITE -- DIRTY SEXUAL THOUGHTS AND WORDS

1. Do I daily remember that my body is the home of God?

2. Have I dirtied God's home with lust?

3. Do I think about sex too much?

4. Do I talk about sex too much?

5. Do I use dirty pictures?

6. Do I tell and hear dirty stories?

7. Do I think my lust must be satisfied?

8. Am I homosexual? Do I really desire to have this changed?

(QUESTIONS 9 THROUGH 13 ARE FOR MARRIED PEOPLE)

9. Have I been faithful to my spouse?

10. If unfaithful, with whom? How often?

11. Do I always relate my sexual desires to my spouse, or do I relate those desires to some other man or woman?

12. Do I have secret lust for someone other than my spouse?

13. Is my sex life with my spouse a genuine expression of love or is it to satisfy my lust?

14. Have I engaged in sexual intercourse that has harmed others? With whom? How often?

15. Do I excuse my lust by calling it love?

16. Do I admire or envy acquaintances who do indulge in intercourse?

17. Do I excuse or treat lightly the sin of lust?

18. What am I going to do with my lusts?

19. How can I gain strength so I won't lust?

No comments: