Thursday, May 13, 2004

The sounds of Silence..

Well tonight is a big night on television, and I am overwhelmed with what to watch, so I decided to set my VCR and tape what I want to see, and I turned the tv off!! I really would like to see Frasier's last episode, but then I need to tape Kingdom Hospital, then the Season's ending of ER!! So I just tired myself out trying to figure which one to watch, that I am heading to the shower and then to bed to read!!
Tomorrow I go to the next County to be on the interview team for Operations Manager for their Transit. I was Operations Manager here, and now I'm the Service Development Manager. It is always humbling interviewing people that want a job!! I am so fortunate to have the job I have and work with the people I work with!! Whew!! I pray we have enough oil to last until I retire. What I heard on the news last night, we might run out of oil in 10 years. Swell!! I just bought a new van!! Time to look at alternative fuel, folks!! This could go into a big rant, and I am too tired for that now. Maybe later!
Until tomorrow.....

No comments: