Monday, June 23, 2008

TA-DA!


Thursday I got the windows put in. I came home from work at 11:00. They said they would be here around 11:00, and they showed up at 11:10! Egads, I opened the door and told them go to work, I trust you, then gave them my phone number at work to call me if they needed me for something. I expected them to be done around 6:00pm. I got a call at 2:30 telling me they were done!!! YIKES, 8 windows in three hours! Only two guys were here.
I inspected them (the windows, not the guys) and they looked great!! I didn't get everything put back until Saturday night, but now my house is CLEAN!! New clean windows, and I polished the floors before I put the furniture back. What a great feeling to get all that done!!


I went to Seattle for a Paratransit meeting Wednesday.

I had to get a picture of the Space Needle!

It is always good to get home from the City!
I'm so glad I'm a country bumpkin!!
The window guys were amazed when they called me at work and I was home in 5 minutes! I told them I hate rush minutes!! Get it? Rush hour....rush minute?
Oh, never mind!!

Have a great week!!