Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My trip to Camano

I had to go to Camano Island today for a meeting with the Department of Emergency Management. I just love the drive. An hour and a half of country driving.
On the way over I saw this field of Snow Geese feeding on a farmers field. It was on the news tonight that the Geese are stripping the fields and making the farmers rather frustrated. I can see now why they are allowed to hunt there.
Although it is a pretty sight. I opened my window, and was listening. Boy, are they noisy!!
On the way home the weather started to get bad and I saw this rainbow and another one faintly above it. If you look real close there is one on the left.
I also noticed that the colors are reversed on the second rainbow. I don't know if I blogged about this before or not, but it is something I noticed this last year for the first time. Oh well something to ponder.
I have another busy week ahead of me....hey, it's half over now. Oh well, I have been busy as usual. But busy is good. Bored is bad.
Have a great week everyone, I will try and stay home and visit everyone this weekend. HA!!! (my sister says)!

Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie.
Don't save it for a special occasion.
Today is special.
You are special.