Saturday, November 12, 2005

Snow in them thar hills!!

Here is a picture of the Olympics today with fresh snow on them.

It has been cold and stormy here and the mountains have gotten alot of much needed snow! The ski areas opened today and thousands of ski fans are standing in line. I have lived here most of my life and have never been sking. I have always worked on the weekends and couldn't go when all my friends went. I have been to one ski lodge and that was North of Vancouver BC and I sat in the bar to get drunk.

I went to Olympia Thursday for a class and it took me 4 hours to get there on a normal 2 hour commute. There was an accident that closed the Southbound lanes. Of course I was in the middle of that wait and couldn't get out. As I was sitting there I was thinking how HORRIBLE it would be if all of a sudden you had to go to the bathroom! EEEKS, that would be a bad thing.
I was sitting in the car and was feeling my fingernail with my other finger, and felt a snag so I held it up to the window looking at it trying to see it and then realized I was flashing my middle finger at all the drivers....OOPS!!! I'm lucky I wasn't shot!
On Friday morning I got up at 5:00 and got ready for the class and thought I'd call my house. I have never left my new kitten Elliott alone and was feeling sorry for him, so I called the house.
"RIIIING" my answering machine answers, then I say "Hi Punkin, hi Elliott, this is mommy, you there? I'm coming home tonight, so don't feel bad" then the phone picks up and my S-I-L answered, "Yes, we're here!". I screamed and asked what she was doing there so early, and she said she was feeding them before she headed to work!! I about DIED!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUSTED!!
I got to the ferry in Port Townsend just after the ferry left so we had to wait about an hour for the next one. It is frustrating to sit 2 miles away from home and not able to get there. Ah well, I got home about 8:30pm pooped to the gills!
Hope y'all have a great weekend! Posted by Picasa

THE
ONE
WHO
DRIVES
WHEN
HE'S
BEEN
DRINKING
DEPENDS
ON
YOU
TO
DO
HIS
THINKING
Burma Shave