Sunday, February 13, 2005

Think Spring!

Think Spring Indeed!
We are mowing our yards already, (I say “we” like I am out there with my mower…hahahaha ….I hire out)! The stores are selling Primroses and everyone is getting the Spring Fever bug! Well actually it is the Flu!

In truth, we are in the middle of Winter when the Spring Equinox isn’t until March 20th , which happens to be Palm Sunday. I just wanted an excuse to post this picture of the doggie all dressed up in his Sunday best! HAHAHAHA What humans do to their dogs!
I’ve had the picture for months waiting until Spring to post it!

Today my sister called me and told me to listen for the thunder. She lives 6 miles from me and I heard it as we were talking. I looked West and saw some nasty ole dark clouds which tells me vegasbaby is probably having the same weather. She lives about 50 miles NorthWest of us as the crow flies, but it takes a long drive and ferry rides to get there.

Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend!
Ahhh, tomorrow is Monday!!!
(sigh)

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares,
then why is there a song about him?

No comments: