Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Martha Stewart I am NOT!!!

Well I am feeling MUCH better today!! Amazing what antibiotics can do, huh? Whew!!
Everything I tried to bake the other day didn't turn out, so I gave up. I was putting things away in my kitchen last night and I had the box of cornstarch in my hand, and it all of a sudden hit me. What did I use this for??? OMG I used this instead of Baking soda!!!! Well DUH no wonder the 10 little loaves of apricot bread didn't look quite right!! Well Hell, I'm still gonna give them out!! It is the thought that counts, isn't it? They are better than the horrid fruitcakes we get each year!! I will wrap them up and make them look pretty. HAHAHAHA So everyone will slice into it and it will crumble. They will think egads, Phyllis is a horrible cook and then they will throw them away!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, like I said, it is the thought that counts!!!